skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guys never noticed me in school: Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif is one of the most searched actresses on the internet, according to a survey, but she says back at school, she "went unnoticed". Kat says her image during her school days was rather different from now.

"I never had a boyfriend, though I did have crushes on my senior guys. But they never noticed me," she says."You know, if a guy I liked approached me in the corridors, my heart would beat so fast I used to think it would explode. But then, what often happened was that I realised the guy was not coming to talk to me but just passing me by without a second glance. They didn't even notice me," Katrina adds.

Things surely have changed for the actress, often touted as one of the most desirable women in the Hindi film industry.And she has also come far from her dithering schoolgirl days. Now, she can eloquently speak about love and relationships.

"When you have your first relationship, you feel it is all rosy and start expecting the moon. You tend to go home crying if you were not given enough attention. But then, you get bored of doing that all the time and grow in the relationship," she says.

Looks like Katrina has clear ideas about what to expect in a relationship.And that perhaps is the reason why she has been able to handle her relationship with Salman Khan with such ease.In fact, she clearly seems to be the one who has handled the relationship the best, when compared to Sallu's other girlfriends.

But these days, Katrina is not interested in talking about her relationship with Sallu much, for she has been keeping busy promoting her forthcoming release Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and her sparkling chemistry with Ranbir Kapoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment