skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jihaad has no intimate scenes: Minissha

Minissha Lamba clarifies that her missing out on 'Jihaad' is no kiss-and-tell issue Though much has been written about Minissha Lamba refusing to shoot ‘intimate scenes’ with Vivek Oberoi for Rensil D’Silva’s Jihaad, the truth seems to be far from this. Talking to CT from New York, D’Silva said, “I don’t know who has been circulating such rumours. There are no intimate scenes in my film. Mine is a serious film and such rumours are distracting.”

http://buzz18.in.com/celeb/profileimage/minissha_lamba03_300x356.jpg

The real reason for Minissha opting out of the film is her passport. “The pages on my passport had been used up and I had sent it for renewal. It took so long, that there wasn’t much time for me to leave for New York to shoot. Jihaad has no intimate scenes to begin with. I would never back out of a film at the last moment,” she said, adding, “Everyone has been working so hard for the film and such rumours are totally uncalled for.”

Dia Mirza has now stepped in to play Minissha’s part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment