skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Neha Dhupia: IPL like a chick flick

Preity Zinta and Shilpa Shetty may be watching the IPL matches live, but Neha Dhupia too is following them fervently back home.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjbS8KhlyMlGRr9dvJfXN2Jmj6WC2GaEFUkOTDMw9bh4TcRPhRgr5S5IQ5zZgR49HZOlQi22TgyvoWR80xeYJJrXUU_FpB1kCFIBcQ7Ngzy0-xQJEun-Io17XzD0zlgPSxF1xDOLRtLcsux/s400/6cnewt2.jpg

Neha says, “I have always been a big sports fan and have been to several cricket matches, but IPL is so much fun. There are cricketers, filmstars and cheerleaders adding so much glamour to the game. It’s like an entertaining chick flick.When the matches are on, I am glued to the TV screen. Infact if I get a call, I lie and tell them that I am busy in a meeting.” Other Bollywood beauties better watch out, Neha might step into the glam arena and give them tough competition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment