skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Abhay Deol’s Booked

Now before your imagination takes off trying to figure out the hottie in Abhay Deol’s life, clip it’s wings.
http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/fr/2006/08/11/images/2006081101270401.jpg

We are talking about Abhay’s love for books. So much so, that the actor is often seen reading one even between shots. And this bookworm has no qualms in admitting his love for reading.

“I read whenever I get time from my busy schedule and sometimes even try and squeeze in some time for it,” says the actor. As for the kinds of books he enjoys reading, Abhay reveals that it’s an eclectic mix. “I like reading different genres of book, but dark humour attracts my attention. I find books with morbid and dark humour very eccentric. I also read Osho’s works,” added Abhay. Well, so for all those who ever wish to gift the young Deol something, you know what’ll win you extra brownie points! Read Abhay? Oops, right Abhay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment