skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Big B visits Shahrukh at Mannat

Amitabh Bachchan visited Shah Rukh Khan at his home, Mannat on Bandstand, Mumbai, today, February 19, 2009. He had earlier written on his blog that he had plans to visit the ailing star who had just come out of a successful shoulder surgery.

http://bollywood.celebden.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/srk-ab.jpg

"I had sent him (Shah Rukh) a message for his speedy recovery. He called back to thank and inform me that he is home. 'I was getting depressed in hospital, so came away', he said," Amitabh posted on his blog.

Amitabh messaged him, "I was planning to visit you in the hospital" and Shah Rukh replied saying, "Come home sir, we shall play some games."

"Don't take after surgery too lightly, I warned him and take rest and do not get into any kind of activity. He sounds a little groggy. I shall visit him tomorrow," he added.

Shah Rukh underwent an arthroscopic surgery Monday for a nagging pain in his left shoulder at the Breach Candy hospital in south Mumbai. He was relieved from the hospital Tuesday evening. The actor has been advised six weeks' rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment