skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Deepika does not Consider herself a Supertar

Deepika Padukone is one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood Film Industry and these days she is getting appreciation for her outstanding performance in ‘Chandni Chowk To China’. She had done adventurous stunts in ‘Chandni Chowk To China’.She started her career with Bollywood King Shahrukh Khan in ‘Om Shanti Om’ and in second film she worked under Yash Raj Films. She has a huge list of well-wishers but she admits that I am not a famous personality.

Deepika Padukone said, “I don’t consider myself a celebrity. Fortune smiled on me and I got the opportunity to work with Shahrukh Khan. He is truly a King Khan. My parents have kept me grounded and rooted and now I’ll bring credit to my parents.”She further added, “I’ve seen my father (badminton champion Prakash Padukone) handle success truly well and I am following his steps. For me success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. He has always encouraged me and for me work is more important than money.

I always give 100% dedication to my work. I had to do a strict training in ‘Chandni Chowk To China’ and I hope people will like the film.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment