skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Paint Kangana: Emraan Hashmi

The young and dynamic serial kisser of Bollywood, Emraan Hashmi, sheds his ‘bad boy’ image and rather picks up the brush this time - to paint - in his forthcoming flick Raaz - The Mystery Continues.

Photo - Emraan Hashmi


Emraan seems quite confident of his character in the film. He says, “For the first time, I am playing a painter who’s into auto-writing, which helps me to foresee the future. And, I paint Kangana who plays a veryJustify Full edgy character in the film.”

Ever since Emraan has got into films, his association can be solely seen with Mahesh Bhatt. “Yes, I am with them because they give me good roles,” he says. ‘Raaz - The Mystery Continues’ is a horror flick, just like the previous ‘Raaz’ starring Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea. But it’s is not a sequel.

“The concept is entirely different. We just retained the name because of its popularity. It has nothing to do with the earlier Raaz,” Emraan says.

So, does Emraan have a fetish for horror films? “I have grown up watching horror films, says Emraan. There are many movies from the west, which are terrific. My all-time favourites are ‘Exorcist’ and ‘Shinning’. And, ‘Ring’ is my greatest inspiration to do a film of this genre,” he says.

“Raaz - The Mystery Continues also has elements of romance, action, and a lot of human drama, which makes it a complete entertainer,” Emraan claims.

So does the film has his signature kiss as well? “Well that’s for the audience to come and find out,” he says. Must say it’s a nice way to pull the crowd to unravel the raaz of his kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment