skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Juhi's karmic Connection with SRK

Many years ago when the pretty Juhi Babbar couldn’t make it big in films, it was father Raj Babbar who gave her a reassuring word and said, ‘You Juhi Babbar know, Shah Rukh will suit you well’.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050126/chd13.jpg

Juhi says, “His words stuck with me over the years and today, it seems so amazing that I am making my debut on the small screen with Shah Rukh Khan’s TV show. I feel I have a karmic connection with him.”

Having grown up on comedy hit series Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi, it was only natural that the script of the new show was an instant hit with Juhi when it was offered to her. “We need clean, hilarious and homely fun. Such that can be watched with the entire family and enjoyed to the hilt. So, I was happily on with the team. My family was supportive about my decision and that meant a great deal to me.”

It’s however, hosting a talk show that Juhi aspires. “I am a well-informed, well-educated and theatrics-equipped sort of an actor. My language skills are good too, so I can host a talk show. Topic could be any, I’m game to take it on,” says Juhi.

The New Year seems to be working out well for her, considering the past year was one with personal upheavals. “This year, I resolve to do good work, hard work and loads of work. And personally, I want to look forward in life. I have parted ways with my husband (Bijoy Nambiar). And I do want the world to know that he is no villain. Sometimes, two people are nice but do not turn out to be great with each other. Bijoy is working for Mani Ratnam’s Ravana and I wish him the best ahead.”

Being a spontaneous actress, positivity is her mantra. “I am all set to explore different aspects of my personality and take each day as it comes.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment